Farm Swap-America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FalconDance

Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)   Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

I'm looking for a few (half dozen, maybe less) hens. Brown egg preferred, second-year layers perfectly fine! In a perfect world, these would be black Astralorps, but as long as they're healthy and laying, just about any hen will do until springtime when I can order chicks!

Hmmm, don't know what I could offer in trade. A couple butcher bunnies (NZW males) if within the next week or so, fleece perhaps (have a couple nice ones tucked back) or maybe some handspun wool in natural colors (greys mostly) for a winter project. Make a suggestion, and we'll talk turkey ... ummm, chicken Wink.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Oak Farm
New Swapper

Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)   Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Drive to SAFF, and I'll bring you some chickens. Very Happy. We can sneak them in the hotel room, can't we?
Back to top Go down

Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)
Page 1 of 1