Farm Swap-America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
k0xxx
New Swapper

Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy   Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:20 pm

I have a 20ft wide x 14ft high x 56ft long quonset hut style frame for trade. It is made from a magnesium alloy. It is very light, yet very strong, and will not rust. It was build for the U.S. Government and purchased from a surplus dealer. The photo below shows it at 48', but I have an additional 8ft. section to be added.

It can be set up by two people in three hours or less. If you purchased this used on the surplus market, it would cost about about $4,000. I can e-mail additional photos.

I'm looking to swap it for a tractor that is in good mechanical condition, and preferably has live power. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, just in good usable condition.

Contact me here, by e-maul, or by phone at 870-856-4283.

Mark

Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy Quanset_Hut
Back to top Go down
http://fp1.centurytel.net/k0xxx/amateur_radio.htm
k0xxx
New Swapper

Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Frame is gone   Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

The frame has been swapped for a tractor.
Back to top Go down
http://fp1.centurytel.net/k0xxx/amateur_radio.htm

Swap 20x56 ft. Greenhouse / Barn Frame in Hardy
Page 1 of 1