Farm Swap-America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need our pastures cut and baled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlightsofFancy

We need our pastures cut and baled Empty
PostSubject: We need our pastures cut and baled   We need our pastures cut and baled Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm

We need our pastures cut, baled and fertilized. Located in Jasper/Canton area of GA 30143.
We have chickens and can offer hatching eggs, chicks or layers. We also have goats and can offer raw goats milk, or wethers for meat. I a pet groomer and can groom dogs, cats, horses or livestock. Or we can split the cuttings of the pasture. Would love to have someone on board by springs cuttings.
Thank you!! www.flightsoffancyfarm.com

**I am also willing to barter on other things if you need my services. Let me know what you have to barter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Swapping Fiend!
Admin

We need our pastures cut and baled Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need our pastures cut and baled   We need our pastures cut and baled Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 am

Hi flights! Welcome to the forum Smile I know a lot of horse people and will spread the word. I live in Ball Ground...almost neighbors!

Libby

Founder
Back to top Go down
http://farmswapusa.niceboard.net

We need our pastures cut and baled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farm Swap-America :: State List - A to L :: Georgia-
Jump to: