Farm Swap-America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Southeast Kansas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kansashobbit

Greetings from Southeast Kansas Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Southeast Kansas   Greetings from Southeast Kansas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Sure hope this forum takes off. I live in Lington, Kansas. I raise Boer Meat Goats, LaMancha Dairy Goats, New Zealand and Checkered Giant Rabbit crosses, raised for meat and breeding stock.
Chickens, I have some hybrid laying hens(Big, black red feathering on breast) and Buff Orpinton setting hens(not for sale), Silkies bantums, 2 roosters, 2 hens for trade, one mighty old Black Australorp rooster, homegrown mixed banies and layers also tradable. All but one of my hens lay brown eggs. Oh big brown eggs from free running happy hens
I trade for hay, weaned calf, fresh veggies, milo,corn, wheat, oats, purebred LaMancha doeling, quilts,nuts, maple syrup, honey, edible or storable goods.
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Southeast Kansas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farm Swap-America :: State List - A to L :: Kansas-
Jump to: