Farm Swap-America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parkton, 28371...French Angora Rabbits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Oak Farm
New Swapper

Parkton, 28371...French Angora Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Parkton, 28371...French Angora Rabbits   Parkton, 28371...French Angora Rabbits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:43 pm

I'll post a second one, just to keep this going!

I have French angora bunnies albino born March 3. I had five litters born that day, and I have 6 bunnies left. Three does, three bucks. They can be for a swap that includes their pedigrees (higher value swap) or doesn't include their pedigrees (lower value swap.) You can swap for a single one, or any number.

And I'm open to suggestions. My husband does gunsmithing and shoots blackpowder, so tools/supplies for that are welcome. I weld, spin and weave, so tools/supplies for those are welcome. Rabbits could be swapped for raw fleece easily! Very Happy Or make a swap offer...no telling what we don't know is out there, that we really shouldn't be living without!!

Meg
Back to top Go down

Parkton, 28371...French Angora Rabbits
Page 1 of 1