Farm Swap-America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Oak Farm
New Swapper

Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs Empty
PostSubject: Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs   Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

I'll go!

I have a yearling ewe I'd like to swap. Meadowsweet is sired by a Black Cotswold, out of a Tunis/Lincoln Longwool dam. She's black, threw a single black ewe lamb this spring. She's a good girl, but I need the genetics of the ram that her lamb is from, and I can't keep both. I'm open to suggestions on trades.

I also have a surplus of eggs, if anyone wants to swap for those. Our garden got put in late, so garden goodies would make a good swap for eggs!

Thanks for looking. I'll check posts here, and I believe this forum offers a Private Message function as well, so I'll watch that too.
Meg
Back to top Go down
Hollow Oak Farm
New Swapper

PostSubject: Re: Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs   Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm bumping this...just in case anyone is actually coming and reading the site! (I'd like to see this get off the ground)

Meadowsweet is still available. Additionally, I have another ewe to offer. Daisy is a Tunis/Border Leicester cross. I also can't keep her late ewe lamb and her. <sigh> We need a bigger place, I think.

Daisy is a lap baby. She'll follow you around like a dog, pushing her head under your hand for scratches. Both she and Meadowsweet would make good pet woolers for someone, since they both like petting. Daisy will go to anyone for attention, while Meadowsweet wants to get to know you first. Daisy's wool is softer than Meadowsweets.

Meg
Back to top Go down
Admin
Swapping Fiend!
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs   Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:33 pm

If you'd like to see more traffic here, don't forget to share a link with friends and family. Post a link to the places you frequent online.

The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
http://farmswapusa.niceboard.net
Hollow Oak Farm
New Swapper

PostSubject: Re: Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs   Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:01 pm

I do and have. The idea behind this is great! It'll start slowly, I'm sure...but it'll grow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs   Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkton 28371...EWE and eggs
Page 1 of 1